Tuesday, July 5, 2011

colour and life





Bismillahirrahmanirrahim~ In The Name of Allah The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful.

Assalammualaikum....:)

Alhamdulillah, it was a log day. Memang sangat penat dan letih bila perlu melayan kerenah sesama manusia yang tak pernah kenal erti puas dan bersyukur. Nobody is perfect. The best word for today. I think. Everything is clutter my mind now. I'm feel lost sometimes bcz the things what I do. Huh?! Don't know how to describe the thing happen around me now. Mom! I need u be my side now..huhu..but my Mom said dat the best things that I should do is recite the love letter from Him. Yes!..that was the best solution..

I'm not going to write a long entry today. Just droop here for a minute bfre I start my asngmnt yang mmg dh aci maen kejar cz kena submit dis week plus dgn keje tambahan yang tak di iktiraf. And my mom said again, sabar dan ikhlas, insyaAllah kita akan perolehi ganjarannya..

p/s..I reaaly miss u mom..:('

2 comments:

Azyan said...

if you need a place to talk,im always here akak :)
btol2,ragam manusia bnyak sgt kan.smpai tak laat nak lyan dah -.-

izzati radhiah said...

btol..hukhuk...:(